In addition to bringing children and the arts together, we also provide funding for more than 40 nonprofit performing arts groups, support for theater operations and maintenance, and continuing art education scholarships.
Pro-bono marketing and media services are provided by the Alliance to promote performances and special events.
Funds are raised by the Alliance for the Arts through a dedicated Board of Directors, the Angels of the Alliance auxiliary, special events, annual memberships, endowments and more, including:
- Subsidize theatre operational costs to keep ticket prices affordable.
- Provide funding for Resident Companies and local nonprofit performing arts groups that perform on the Fred Kavli Theatre and Scherr Forum Stages at the Bank of America Performing Arts Center.
- Provide access to the arts through our Kids and the Arts School Outreach Program, with free bus transportation and tickets for under-served children and families.
- Provide funding to subsidize world-class artistic productions.
- Provide annual contributions of cash and in-kind support for the marketing, advertising, community and public relations of the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza.
- Provide funding support to the Theatres, theatrical productions and the facility.
Director: Petrina Sharp
Sponsor: NONPROFIT FIRE, Fundraising for Nonprofits
Sponsor: PJ MURALS, We Paint Your World Beautiful
Sponsor: SKYWORKS MARKETING, Performance Advertising